Micronex Systems Inc is a private Canadian company wholly owned by First American Scientific Corp (Incorporated on April 12, 1995, in the State of Nevada, USA).
First American Scientific Corp. (parent) invented, designed, and developed a unique grinding technology using Kinetic energy to Dry and Size a wide range of raw materials. The machine using this technology is called KDS Micronex™ and it has the capability to dry and size various feedstocks to a fine powder in one cost-effective step.
Micronex Systems Inc. (subsidiary) is the manufacturer and supplier of the KDS Micronex. Its headquarters and manufacturing facility are located in Abbotsford, BC, Canada less than one hour south-east of Vancouver.
We are committed to meeting all our customers’ needs and have the experience to assist them in designing complete systems around the KDS Micronex. Furthermore, we have a global presence with successful projects operating worldwide.
Consequently, our team has the ability to help you turn your waste problem into a valuable resource.
Most noteworthy, our flagship product is the KDS Micronex™, patented grinder-dryer which grinds and dries materials in a single-step process without needing any heat input.
The KDS Micronex grinds a material as it falls into the grinding chamber where spinning chains or bars reach tip speeds of 200 m/s. This creates high-velocity airflow (4000 cfm) and produces high-velocity impacts on the material being processed. A simultaneous drying event occurs due to:
- repeated striking of the material against the chains/baffle plates inside the grinding chamber, and against itself, create kinetic energy which consequently heats the material
- high-velocity impacts force moisture out of the material and reduce particle size (increasing exposure to evaporating airflow)
- airflow created helps evaporate surface moisture and keep the particles suspended in air (allowing for air to flow over the complete surface area of the material).
Clients of Micronex Systems Inc choose the KDS Micronex™ because it:
- converts moist biomass and other materials to uniform, dry powders in a single process without external heat being applied
- reduces or eliminates disposal costs for process wastes
- lowers overall grinding and drying cost
- produces uniform small particle size material suitable for use in numerous value-added products
- decreases waste product odors due to drying efficiency
- produces nearly 100% pathogen-free, dry powders
- improves the shelf life of by-products
- reduces or eliminates the need for air emissions controls on biomass drying equipment.
These are companies that we have strategically chosen to partner with, to help us grow our business. In addition, they also ensure we are always offering our customers the best solutions and services possible. So, if you would like to be a partner with Micronex Systems Inc, please contact us. Our partners and partnerships are beneficial for both parties and allow everyone to expand their horizons.
Micronex Systems Inc serves to end users in the forest, pulp and paper, agriculture, and recycling industries in Canada, USA, Mexico, Brazil, Malaysia, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Poland and other countries around the world.
For example, in Hong Kong, the KDS Micronex is being used to dry sludge from a municipal wastewater treatment plant. First of all, the machine was selected due to its low-power consumption and low investment cost. The KDS Micronex dries, disinfects, and reduces the material size, it saves energy costs, reduces emissions, and environmental effects. As a result, the system dries sludges from 60-80% moisture content to a dry powder with 10-20% moisture. More importantly, the resulting powder is nearly 100% pathogen free.
Our core values
Micronex Systems Inc highly appreciates relationships with its customers and partners. Therefore, we endeavor to learn more about them and how to best cater to their needs, hence, our team is respectful to them and of each other and behave in an open and honest manner.
Micronex Systems Inc aspires to deliver best-in-class performance and reliability in all aspects of quality, safety, and project management. So, we stick to our core values because we proved them in difficult times. Our team remains loyal and steadfast in that no matter what.
Micronex Systems Inc listens eagerly to the needs of its customers and dedicates its best efforts to deliver products and services that help them succeed. Therefore, we try to meet any challenge to serve our customers and partners to accomplish their goals in a changing environment.
Micronex Systems Inc leverages the diverse talents of its employees, customers, business partners, shareholders, and suppliers. So, we are agile learners who seek out opportunities to drive improvement and innovation in all aspects of our business.
Micronex Systems Inc strives to follow through on its commitments. So, we stand behind everything we do. As a result, our reputation is one of our greatest assets because we take personal responsibility for creating an outstanding customer experience.
Our mission statement
Our mission is to design, test and equip our clients with a reliable and efficient equipment which is able to turn waste into valuable resources and consequently to provide better future for the next generations.
The strategy of Micronex Systems Inc
First of all, our strategy includes a vision of the future where:
- Customer service and relationships is a competitive advantage.
- Unique and reliable products help our customers succeed.
- Customers create a more sustainable world.
- Business model drives superior results.
- People are talented and adhere to our core values.
- Performance rewards our investors.
Finally, we pay attention to four areas of strategic goals:
Leadership: Our customers are more successful with us rather than with our competitors.
Synergy: We have cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships with all our partners.
Excellence: We have excellent financial performance and are a solid long-term investment.
Best Team: In addition, our people enjoy a safe, friendly and productive place to work.